Emory University is a private research university located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The university provides a free cloud-based Outlook (Emory Outlook Webmail) email service for its employees. You can use it to check your email, read messages, save contacts, schedule meetings and perform other essential email functions.
The email of Emory webmail usually ends with @emory.edu.
Emory University provides Emory’s Webmail account access using the Outlook Web Access (OWA) client. This web-based email client runs in your web browser and provides a familiar interface for accessing your outlook mailbox.
To login into Emory outlook webmail (OWA), you need to follow these steps –
1. Open your web browser and go to this URL (https://owa.emory.edu).
2. Choose your organization –
Emory University: If you want to access Emory University’s webmail.
Emory Healthcare: If you want to access Emory Healthcare’s webmail.
3. Enter your Network ID and Password.
4. Click on the “Sign in” button to log in to your webmail account.
5. Once you have successfully logged in, you will see your outlook mailbox there.
If you need want to change your Emory webmail account password, then you need to follow these steps –
1. Open the Emory Webmail login page and click on the Password Maintenance link.
2. Enter your Network ID and the current password.
3. Click on the “Login” button to login into the account.
4. Now, you need to click on Change Password.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen and enter the new password.
6. After entering and confirming your new password, click on Change Password.
7. After seeing a success message, click on Continue.
1- Your password change may take up to 30 minutes to update the system.
2- Your new password should not be your Emory NetID, your name, or a word found in a dictionary.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it using the below steps.
If you forgot your Emory webmail password, then you can reset it by following these steps
2. Enter your Network ID and click on Search to find your webmail account.
3. When you find your Email account, click on the “Password Reset” button to continue to password resetting process.
You must be registered with the Duo Mobile app with security questions to verify your identity. If you haven’t registered with the Duo Mobile app for two-factor authentication, you should first register with Duo.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Emory webmail password.
You need to be on the Emory network to reset the password. If your device is not connected to the Emory network, you have to use the Emory VPN to access the secure internet network to reset the password.
Microsoft 365 provides a cloud-based productivity suite that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Outlook. You can also access Emory Webmail using the Outlook app in Office 365 suit.
To access the Emory Microsoft 365 Office login page, you need to follow these steps –
1. Open your web browser and go to this URL.
2. Enter your Network ID / Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click on Next.
3. After that, enter your Emory password and click on the “Next” to log in to your Emory Microsoft 365 Office account.
4. You will automatically log in to your Emory account on the next screen.
Emory Webmail is powered by Microsoft Exchange Online (OWA), an enterprise-grade email service that provides the ability to send, receive, store, and organize email messages on behalf of your organization. OWA provides access and exchange content and information using a web browser and the internet.
The below are the features of Emory webmail –
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Emory webmail –
A. No. If you are already logged into one account, you will be automatically logged out of the other.
A. No! Due to security issues, Emory Webmail does not allow forwarding to other email services.
A. The maximum file size you can send or receive is 25MB.
If you have any other questions, you can visit the Emory IT website for more information.
A. The maximum size for an email message is 25MB. If you need to send or receive messages larger than that, you can use the File Attachments section in your web browser to send or receive large files.
A.. You need to enable ActiveSync to get your Emory Office 365 email on your mobile device. To allow ActiveSync to, go to the Email Accounts section in your web browser and follow the instructions.
The Emory support team can help you with any issues or questions with your Emory account. You can contact them through the below channels –
This article provides instructions on how to log in to the Emory Webmail account and how to change the password of the account. The article also includes information on how to reset the account password if you have forgotten it. Finally, the article provides information on Microsoft 365 Office and how to access it using your Emory login credentials.