Fairleigh Dickinson University was founded in 1942, is a private university located in New Jersey, United States. Fairleigh Dickinson University, or also known as FDU has four campuses and they offer hundreds of undergraduate and graduate programs. Currently, there are more than 11,000 students following their studies there. FDU provides a free fdu.edu webmail (email) service with FDU webmail accounts.
In this article, we are mainly talking and providing guidance on the webmail FDU.
1. Open your browser and go to this link (https://webmail.fdu.edu).
2. Click “Create new account“.
3. After that, you will have to provide the following information –
Now you are almost all done, and you can complete the process with a couple of clicks.
You can easily log into your FDU webmail account By following these simple steps –
1. Make sure you have an Internet connection And open your web browser.
2. Go to this URL (https://webmail.fdu.edu).
3. Then you will be directed to the webmail login page. Enter your FDU NetID and the correct password of the FDU account in relevant fields.
4. Click the “Sign in” button. After a few seconds, you will be logged into the FDU webmail account.
If you cannot log in to the webmail account, click on the “Help accessing NetID” option on the FDU webmail login page and it will open a Can’t Access My Account page (https://identity.fdu.edu/forgot.php).
There you have three options to reset or recover your password and select one. After that, you have to enter your FDU NetID number or the FDU ID number and click Next.
If you have forgotten the password, there is another direct method too.
1. Open the browser and go to the URL (https://Identity.fdu.edu/forgotusername.php).
2. You will be directed to do the forgot password page, And then you will have to enter your last name, first name, and recovery email address.
3. Then click the “Submit” button and then follow the instructions They have provided through the email you will receive to reset your password.
If you are still having problems signing in to your webmail account, You can try the following troubleshooting methods.
Here we are explaining how to set up the FDU webmail using Microsoft Outlook 2010. Simply go through the following steps.
1. Open the Microsoft Outlook application on your computer.
2. Then go to “Add Account“.
3. You have to enter your account credentials on this page –
4. Click the “Next” button And wait till the outlook find the email server automatically.
5. Select “o365“, click “Always use this profile“, and then click OK to finish to set up.
In case automatic configuration does not work, you can use the manual configuration method to set up your account in outlook 2010.
1. Open Outlook and go to “Add the Account“.
2. Select the “Manual setup or additional server types” option at the bottom And click the “Next” button.
3. Then select the “Microsoft Exchange Server or compatible service” option and click the “Next” button.
4. Here you have to enter the server settings.
5. Click the “Next” button.
6. Then go to the connection tab and then to the “Exchange Proxy Settings“.
7. Enter the settings in the following figure and click the “OK” button.
In order to access WebCampus, you must have an FDU Webmail account and be officially registered for WebCampus classes.
Those who already have an FDU Webmail account will have the same Username and Password for the WebCampus account (e.g. email@example.com).
Please note, there will be a delay of up to 2 business days after creating a Webmail account before you can access WebCampus.
If you are having trouble creating or logging in to your Webmail account, please contact the Fairleigh Dickinson University Technical Assistance Center at (973) 443-8822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope you got a good understanding of the FDU Webmail account, sign up, log in and work with fdu.edu webmail, and configuring webmail FDU on Outlook.