DMACC Webmail is a web-based email service that allows students, faculty, and staff to access their email from any computer with Internet connectivity. It provides a standard email service by accessing your DMACC email account from an internet browser.
The Microsoft Office 365 service powers DMACC Webmail. It is one of the best platforms to use in sending and receiving emails because it is fast, efficient, and easy to use.
DMACC employees must have email@example.com in their official work address for this service to be enabled. If you are an employee who does not have dmacc.edu in your official work address, please get in touch with the ITS Help Desk for assistance.
DMACC Webmail Login
To login to DMACC webmail, the following are the steps you need to follow
1. Open your web browser and go to this link. (http://webmail.dmacc.edu/)
2. Type in your email address for your DMACC account and password in the fields provided.
3. Once you typed in your email address and password, click the Login button to access your DMACC webmail account. It will redirect you to your DMACC webmail inbox page, where you can read and send messages.
4. Once logged in successfully, you will view all messages sent and received on your account through DMACC webmail.
If you are having trouble logging in, make sure that you are using up-to-date browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
DMACC Webmail Features:
DMACC Webmail provides an intuitive and familiar environment to check your personal or university email. You’ll find it to be intuitive and easy to use, just like your personal email service.
DMACC Webmail provides some email services, including but not limited to:
– Accessing all user messages from one location
– Allow to send and receive emails with Microsoft Outlook
– Options to connect using the standard IMAP/ POP3 protocol
– Ability to attach multiple files while composing messages
DMACC Webmail FAQs
What is the imap4 server for DMACC webmail?
The IMAP4 protocol allows you to access your DMACC webmail inbox through an email client other than the web interface. This protocol also allows you to download all of your messages. It will enable you to save them locally on an attached storage device or any other location where they can be accessed while offline.
Where is DMACC webmail located?
The DMACC webmail can be accessed online, through email clients, or offline using a plugin on a desktop application. This service is solely for employees of DMACC.
Hargray Webmail – Login & Email Settings
Optimum Webmail – Login & IMAP Settings
UCSF Webmail – Login, Outlook Mail Setup