The University of California, San Francisco or also informally known as UC San Francisco or UCSF is a research university founded in the year 1864 and situated in California, San Francisco, United States. Actually, UCSF is a Health Science dedicated department of the University of California which includes schools for Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Nursing.
Also, UCSF provides eleven master’s and nineteen Ph.D. programs. Currently, more than 3000 academic staff and members and more than 3100 postgraduate students are working in this university. For the ease of communication of people working in UCSF, they are provided webmail in the domain of ucsf.edu. In this article, we are going to talk about UCSF Medical Center Webmail.
To log in to your account, go through the following simple steps.
To UCSF Webmail Outlook Login, go through the following steps.
1. Open the MS Outlook on your windows device.
2. Click the “File” option and then “Add Account”.
3. In the next window, select “Email Account” and fill in Your name, Email Address, Password twice and click on “Next”.
4. Settings will be automatically configured and then all is set to use your UCSF email on your device.
To set up your UCSF account on IOS,
1. Open Settings and go to Mail, Contacts & Accounts.
2. Then tap Add Account.
3. Select “Exchange” as the type of account.
4. Next, you have to enter your email address and the password of your UCSF account.
5. Enter a suitable description. (i.e., UCSF Email)
6. Tap the “Next” button on the top right of the screen.
7. After a few seconds, the next page will be opened and here you have to do the advanced settings.
8. Tap the “Next” button again.
9. Tap the “Save” button on the next page.
10. Now you can see your email has been added to your IOS device and you can use it after loading email data.
You can simply reset your UCSF email login account password at https://ucsf.edu/user/password/.
Read more at – https://webmailup.com