World Bank Webmail: The World Bank Group (WBG) is a well-known organization all over the world. Actually, this can be introduced as the largest Development Bank and the United Nations Development Group as well. WBG was formed in the year 1944 and is situated in Washington DC, United States.
WBG consists of five major international organizations including International Development Association (IDA), International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and two others. From those, the combination of the first two is known as the World Bank. World Bank also provides webmail. All the members can have a webmail World Bank account. In this article, we are considering the World Bank Group Webmail, how to access World Bank Webmail, and some other areas.
Create a World Bank Account
To create an account,
1. Open the World Bank Application. You can see the Sign in the portal now.
2. Enter your User ID or the World Bank UPI and click the “Login” button.
3. Then you will be asked the password. From that, click the “Forgot/Request Password” option.
4. On that page, you have to enter your email address, and also the Registration Verification code you can see on the same page.
5. If you have entered both, click the “Submit” button.
6. Then it will notify you about an email and it will receive to your account after a few seconds.
7. Open the email and click the “Enter a new passkey password” link in it.
8. It will open the Change Password window. You have to enter your new password and confirm it.
9. Click the “Submit” button.
10. After all, you will be notified that the password of your World Bank account has been changed.
World Bank Webmail Login
The procedure is simple and goes through it to log in.
- Open your browser and go to the login page through https://webmail.worldbank.org.
- Enter your username and the correct password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
World Bank Webmail Forgot Password
Unable to go login to the webmail because you lost the password? Do not worry! Follow these steps to reset your password and get access back.
- Go to the sign-in portal through this URL. (Welcome to The World Bank Group Extranet)
- You will see a “Forgot/Request Password” option and go to it.
- Then, enter the email address of your webmail account.
- Below that, you have to enter the Registration Verification code which you can see on the same page.
- Then click the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email to reset the password after few seconds.
- Read the email and follow a couple of simple steps to reset your password.
- After resetting, log in to your webmail account by entering the same email address with the new password.
Note: If you did not receive a password reset email, recheck the email you have entered in step 3. If you have done a mistake, enter the email address again and go down from step 4.
World Bank Webmail Password Reset
You can change the current password of your World Bank account by going through the following steps.
- Go to Welcome to The World Bank Group Extranet web page.
- Click on the “Change password” option.
- Then you will be directed to the Change Password page.
- There will be four fields to fill User ID, Current Password, New Password, and Confirm New Password. Fill all these and click the “Submit” button.
- You will be received an email to confirm that the password has been changed.
- Now you can log in to your webmail account using the same email with the new password.