World Bank Webmail: The World Bank Group (WBG) is a well-known organization all over the world. Actually, this can be introduced as the largest Development Bank and the United Nations Development Group as well. WBG was formed in the year 1944 and is situated in Washington DC, United States.
WBG consists of five major international organizations including International Development Association (IDA), International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and two others. From those, the combination of the first two is known as the World Bank. World Bank also provides webmail. All the members can have a webmail World Bank account. In this article, we are considering the World Bank Group Webmail, how to access World Bank Webmail, and some other areas.
To create an account,
1. Open the World Bank Application. You can see the Sign in the portal now.
2. Enter your User ID or the World Bank UPI and click the “Login” button.
3. Then you will be asked the password. From that, click the “Forgot/Request Password” option.
4. On that page, you have to enter your email address, and also the Registration Verification code you can see on the same page.
5. If you have entered both, click the “Submit” button.
6. Then it will notify you about an email and it will receive to your account after a few seconds.
7. Open the email and click the “Enter a new passkey password” link in it.
8. It will open the Change Password window. You have to enter your new password and confirm it.
9. Click the “Submit” button.
10. After all, you will be notified that the password of your World Bank account has been changed.
The procedure is simple and goes through it to log in.
Unable to go login to the webmail because you lost the password? Do not worry! Follow these steps to reset your password and get access back.
Note: If you did not receive a password reset email, recheck the email you have entered in step 3. If you have done a mistake, enter the email address again and go down from step 4.
You can change the current password of your World Bank account by going through the following steps.