Irish Domains is one of Ireland’s largest web hosting and domain registrar companies. They provide email services such as Irish Domain Webmail to all their web hosting business clients. Their email services are reliable, quick, and secure.
Irish Domain Webmail is a free email service offered by Irish Domain Ltd to its customers. Customers can use the webmail service to send and receive emails from their email addresses @irishdomain.com and @id.ie.
It’s a mobile-friendly and secure service that works on any device and browser. You can access your email from http://webmail.irishdomain.com or your own personal web address http://mywebmail.irishdomain.com. It’s an all-in-one email service that works very well on the go.
You have all the tools and features to manage your business, personal, and leisure emails all in one place. You can also use in any device depending on your location.
To Login into Irish Domain Webmail, please follow these simple steps:
1. Open your browser, go to the https://webmail.irishdomains.com in your browser’s address bar, and hit Enter. You will see the Irish Domains webmail login page.
2. Once you’re at the login page, type the email address (@irishdomain.com and @id.ie.) you want to log in within the Email Address field, and your password in the Password field
3. Then click on LOGIN. You’ll be directed to your webmail inbox.
CP Irish Domains webmail is a free service offered by CP Irish Domains. With this service, you can check your email using webmail. You’ll need to sign up for a CP Irish Domains account to get started.
To Login into CP Irish Domain Webmail, please follow these simple steps:
1. Open your browser, go to https://cp.irishdomains.com/webmail_form/evcompare.ie, and hit Enter. You will see the Irish Domains Parallels Panel webmail login page.
2. Type your Username (for email address firstname.lastname@example.org, the username is jhon) and your Password.
3. Then click on Login. You’ll be directed to your webmail inbox.
Here are the steps required so you can change your password:
1. Log into your webmail account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab and then click the edit button on the “General” section.
3. Click on the Gear icon located on the top left-hand corner of the screen.
4. On the right column, click on “Change email password.”
5. Enter your new password twice.
6. Once you have entered your new password in the required field, click on ‘SAVE.’
The common email server settings required are:
Incoming Email (IMAP)
Outgoing Email (SMTP)
Incoming Email (POP3)
Outgoing Email (SMTP)
1. Click “FILE” and choose “Add Account.”
2. This will open the Add Email Account dialogue box.
3. On the “Auto Account Setup” page, tick box – “Manually setup or additional server types.”
4. Click Next.
5. Select option POP or IMAP.
6. Click Next.
Select Account type – POP3 or IMAP from the dropdown box.
10. Click the “More Settings” button to open another dialog box.
11. Select the “Outgoing Server” tab.
12. Tick box for “My outgoing Server requires Authentication” & ensure the first option is selected (Use same settings as an incoming mail server).
Note: For security, you should also enable SSL encryption for your email.
13. Click the ‘Advanced‘ tab.
14. Under incoming server settings, select Encryption Type: “SSL.”
15. Under “Server Port Numbers,” change the value for Outgoing Server (SMTP) to: 587
16. Under Outgoing Server settings, select Encryption Type: “STARTTLS.”
17. Select “OK” to save settings & return to the previous screen.
18. Select “Next” and “Finish” to complete the setup.
You can use your iPhone/iPad to access your Irish domains email accounts.
1. To Set up your email account (On your device)
2. Select Settings -> “Mail” -> “Accounts“.
3. Select Add account.
4. Select “Other” (from list of available accounts providers)
5. To Add mail Account. Enter your –
6. Select Next.
7. Select IMAP or POP (IMAP recommended, allows synchronization of mail & folders with other devices/mail clients).
8. Under Incoming Mail Server, enter –
9. Under outgoing mail server, enter:-
10. Select Next.
The iPhone will attempt to connect to the mail server to verify the account settings – (this may take a few minutes)
11. Select “Save,” and the account will be added to your phone.
Irish Domains Webmail Technical Support is available for the Irish Domains users to provide the technical advice and resolution for all the webmail-related queries.
Phone: (01) 8507020
They also supply an online support service via the ticketed support system.